Monday, August 28, 2006

3 flats = fun?

just couldn't take bring myself to take public transit this morning. rode for 2 lackluster hours w/andy on saturday, wasn't feeling it, got me kinda concerned, but really wanted to spin this morning. been riding for shorter duration / higher intensity the past couple weeks, more full days of rest, and the legs just gave-up on me saturday. this morning felt great, however, ripping my mildly ancient front tire on some glass kinda ruined the misty morning ride. by the 3rd tube i made a game of it and tried to beat how long it took to change the 2nd time (using the crappest, smallest pump on the planet). have to find fun somehow. guess it's time to finally pony-up for another conti gatorskin tire to match the rear...

jenn's due date is tomorrow, wonder when we'll meet our mini-me. my guess is between sept 2nd and the 4th. i'm betting our little guy is a procrastinator, just like his folks.

3 Comments:

At 8/28/2006 6:56 PM, Blogger Jason said...

3 flats? Yuck!

Wow, due date coming like a herd of turtles! Good luck man. Seems like just yesterday Wifey and I were waiting for B-Man to pop out.

Good luck to both of you.

Jason

 
At 8/29/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger rick is! said...

tell her to hold it in there for a few more days. Is she holds out til monday he/she'll share a b'day with my girl who turns 1 on monday the 4th.

 
At 8/30/2006 8:25 PM, Blogger Barkernews said...

Whahoo!
Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home