Wednesday, March 08, 2006

weather"man"?

this morning i hopped-on the pain machine for a quick 40mins to open-up the legs before riding to work. have a mtb ride on-tap with andy tonight and am traveling this wknd so figured i could get 4hrs of riding today if i used every free moment to pedal. i digress, as usual, watched the news and the weather on NECN while chugging coffee and pedaling away. Matt Noyes usually steers me straight, gives me the skinny on what to expect. he's your usual weatherman, kinda funny, kinda geeky, pretty normal dude. one of my secret (well, not that secret) passions is the weather, so i find myself reading Matt's blog, and reading the skiing weather dude's site, but they're missing something... i got bored of the news after about 2mins and started channel surfing and came across the adjacent weather"man" on the spanish channel. i have no idea what she was saying or what part of the country the forecast was for, but it was relatively riveting stuff. in the immortal words of my beautiful wife jennifer, "Pig."

3 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 3:54 PM, Blogger JB said...

Now that's my kinda weather............
MAN!
Don't think the Rockey Mountains ever looked quite so good.

On a side note - Our local Weather Man rides on our team. State BAR in my age group. Doesn't look NEAR as good as that fine lady. His station filmed a cool series of commercials with him riding everywhere on his bike. Tag Line :

"The Weather Moves in Cycles. "
lol

 
At 3/08/2006 10:21 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I think all cyclists are obsessed with weather. I know i have like 2 or 3 web sites bookmarked, radar links etc., Gotz to know how to plan your ride, right?

Holy Hot Latino!

Later.

 
At 3/09/2006 8:05 PM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

a mi me gusta!
ella tiene grande melons!

si.
yo estoy uno "pig" tambien

 

Post a Comment

<< Home