Tuesday, February 06, 2007

glass half-empty

last night's ride home ended-up being spectacular, shame on me for giving-up on it before getting-out there. took a longer, more circular route, caught the headwind for 4-5miles, then crosswind into a hero-sized tailwind. was great fun, mp3 player blasting, out of the saddle... and i was wrong about how fast i could ride the Lead Sled into the wind, more like 10mph, but the tailwind was so worth it - get-out of the saddle and the wind would throw me forward into the sprint. fun, fun.

1 Comments:

At 2/06/2007 12:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice! I just bought my first IF and found your site from ifrider.com. I live in the Washington DC area and we have had awfully cold weather recently (not as bad as you though). I have been religiously riding in 10-20 degree weather and know exactly what you mean about the wind. I enjoy your blog. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home