Monday, March 31, 2008

facebook

i just discovered facebook.com. i'm kinda freaked-out that so many people i know are in it and that i'm behind the times. must be getting old. don't really have the time to f with it, but who wants to be left-out of a social networking thinga-majimmy? L.

if i can throw a leg onto the pain machine today, it'll be 12 days of riding in a row. best bought of training i've done since august, good to be back at it, good to be stiff and sore. need to stop wasting time on the computer, if i'm typing i should be on the trainer doing it! the only thing i've learned from racing is, if you want to do it well, you can't waste time - and that goes for everything.

2 Comments:

At 4/03/2008 8:35 PM, Blogger Jeffro Herriachi said...

don't do it!!!

 
At 4/04/2008 7:24 AM, Blogger Jason said...

man, some friends of mine tried getting me in that. I tried it. I think I'm too old now. My blog is time wasting enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home