Tuesday, March 28, 2006

tragedy

I was thinking about posting something about how the weather here has been really great, how the legs are feeling good after the century, how my custom IFab Steel Deluxe will be ready by the Cohutta 100miler... but instead, i need to post this link to Adam's blog - as it has me thinking about how precious every single day is and how i need to be more careful out there... not just for myself, but for my family and my friends. my wife and i saw our baby for the first time via sonogram yesterday and that younster deserves to have a father, not a memory of other people's memories. the rest of this week, i'm going to think about how to be safer on the bike - and take permanent action to do so. life is too precious to take chances... and as we can see in Adam's post, it isn't always someone who's "taking a chance" who passes. what a tragedy.

1 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 7:07 PM, Blogger Andy, R&D said...

Incredibly sad for Bill's family and friends.
That's what pushes us to enjoy every day. Never know when it will be your last.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home