Tuesday, April 18, 2006

random

been riding my desk so hard my butt hurts.
feels better in a two-four solo effort than this.
maybe i need a new chair.
one shaped like a saddle, w/a soft tissue "channel."
scratch that, i'd rather just sit on my indoor trainer while working.
i'd be an animal.
9hrs of steady spinning per day.
might as well hook me up to a generator, some batteries.
power my own computer, monitor, router and switches.
maybe go off the grid all together.
all on these two legs and enough food for a family of six.
but, probably takes more barrels of the black gold to raise the animals and run the tractors to feed my 9hr/day pedaling arse than to just plug-in the computer.
life's always more complicated than it looks from a glance.

2 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 10:43 PM, Blogger Andy, R&D said...

http://www.realgoods.com/shop/shop3.cfm?dv=3&dp=305&ts=4470103&kw=generator

 
At 4/19/2006 9:53 AM, Blogger jeff said...

that's the shit. jenn's been nentioning we should get something like this - and batteries / solar panels for the house as well. we keep saying we'll do it when we move to vt, not sure why we wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home